This website and all its contents, including the services provided, belong to VDB LUXURY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT S.L, provided with
VAT#: ESB42914085 and registered office at CASP 46, 5F, 08010, Barcelona. Contact number +34 6891 45609 and email email@example.com
VDB Luxury Property Management, S.P. (here in after VDB or also the provider) being responsible for the website, makes available to users this document, which regulates the use of the websites https://vdbluxuryproperties.com, with which we intend to comply with the obligations provided by Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), as well as inform all users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
Through the Web, VDB provides users access and use of various services and content made available through the web.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user (hereinafter the user), and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, as well as any other legal provisions that may be of application.
As users, they have to carefully read this Legal Notice whenever they enter the web, since this can suffer changes as the Provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that could appear on the web, without the obligation to pre-notify or inform users of these obligations, being sufficient the publication on the website of the provider.
- ACCESS CONDITIONS AND WEB USE
2.1. Free access and use of the web
The provision of services by VDB is free for all Users.
2.2. User Registration
In general, the provision of the Services does not require prior subscription or registration of Users.
2.3. Veracity of information
All the information provided by the User must be true. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated on the Service subscription forms. It will be the responsibility of the User to keep all information provided to VDB permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to its real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the provider or third parties.
For the use of services, minors must always obtain their parents, guardians or legal representatives consent, who are ultimately responsible for all the acts performed by the minors under their care. The responsibility in determining the specific content to which minors access corresponds to those, that is why if they access inappropriate content through the Internet, they will have to establish mechanisms in their computers, in particular computer programs, filters and blocks, which limit the available contents and, although they are not infallible, they are of special utility to control and restrict the materials to which minors can access.
2.5. Obligation to make proper use of the Web
The User agrees to use the Website according to the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with moral and good customs. To this effect, the User shall refrain from using the page for illegal or forbidden purposes, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way that may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of the provider. Particularly, and by way of indication but not exhaustively, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- a) is contrary, disregards or attempts against fundamental rights and constitutionally recognized public liberties, in international treaties and other regulations in force;
- b) induces, incites or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory, violent acts or, in general, contrary to law, morality and public order;
- c) induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- d) is contrary to the right, honour, personal or family privacy or the people’s image;
- e) in any way prejudices the credibility of the provider or of third parties; and constitutes illicit, deceptive or unfair advertising.
- GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION
The provider is exempt from any liability arising from the information published on our website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
This website has been tried and tested to work properly. Theoretically, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that there could be certain programming errors, or causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
VDB does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents; of the existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful contents; of the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice and conditions of use; or The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and gestures available to users on the website.
The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from illegal or improper use of this website.
case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and they disappear when the user’s session ends.
Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
For more information, see our Cookies Policy
From the website you may be redirected to third party content websites. Given that from the web we cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties, VDB does not assume any responsibility regarding these contents. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the re-address to these websites, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and stored content, including but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently from the provider’s website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, the provider makes available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, when necessary, the blocking of all content that may affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there may be some content that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to the programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, texts, photographs and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, if necessary, it has the license or express authorization on the part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial public reproduction, use, distribution and communication require prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, texts and/or graphics not affiliated to the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible dispute that may occur regarding them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
The provider acknowledges in favour of its title holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying the mention or appearance on the website, of the existence of rights or any responsibility of the provider over them, neither endorsement, sponsorship nor recommendation from them.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can do so at the email above.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish law will be applied.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Identity: VDB Luxury Properties Management S.P. VAT NL003149226B51
Address: Van Ostadestraat 88 H, 1072TB Amsterdam
VDB Luxury Properties Management S.P. (hereinafter, VDB), as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that the necessary security measures have been implemented, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To carry out necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the web users;
– To send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the case that the User has expressly
consented to be sent commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– To respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
– To carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User; – Use the data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
– To carry out analysis of profiles and usability;
– The data of customers and/or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current ;
– Facility security through a video surveillance system.
You can revoke your consent at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsubscribe”
According to the LSSICE, VDB does not put into practice SPAM, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from VDB, the user has the possibility to cancel their consent over receiving our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for treatment of the data is your given consent to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of VDB. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to VDB carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
– The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertisements, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
– In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertisements, news, offers and other information about the services and products of VDB equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User.
– The conservation of the data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions. OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEANS
We inform the user that the means enabled by the company to communicate with clients and others affected are the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF CESSIONS OR TRANSFERS
VDB does not carry out any data cession or communication neither inside nor outside the EU. In any other case, VDB will request prior consent from the User. The Provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice of being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
The information that you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the VDB servers.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested-user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before VDB by submitting a letter to the postal address at the heading or sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as the Subject: “VDB, Affected Rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
– Rights of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
– Right of rectification or elimination: allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
– Right of opposition: right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
– Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data kept, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
– Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that they can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
– The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profile preparation): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es). ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
The data collected by the responsible party are the following:
– That that the users provide through the different services offered on the website
– That included in the different forms provided on the website
– Data collected through “cookies” for the improvement of the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy.
We have an informative pamphlet at the disposition of the interested parties that request it and a video-monitored zone logo located in a place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible that informs that the place is a video-surveyed establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images of the public highway will be captured except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access area. The images obtained will be accessed only by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their recording.
We inform you that VDB may have presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out on people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any connection or connecting action through social networks) of the VDB official pages will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
VDB will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
– That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever contents that VDB considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise,VDB reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or from the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by VDB, who may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, VDB will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should, in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
SENDING YOUR CV
In the event that the user submits their CV through www.https://vdbluxuryproperties.com, we inform you that the information provided will be treated to make you a participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the profile of the applicant in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Responsible party. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible party, please resend your CV. The data may be processed and / or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of your CV and for the same purposes previously reported.
VDB reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between VDB and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves.