About VDB Luxury Properties:
At VDB Luxury Properties, our mission is to disrupt the real estate market by redefining the way luxury properties are rented, purchased or managed in Barcelona and surroundings. Started a couple of years ago, we are experiencing explosive growth and we have big plans for the future and we are not slowing down anytime soon. Our mission is to continue delighting hundreds of high net-worth international clients from all over the world by delivering a world class quality service that they cannot find anywhere else, based on Speed, Quality, Discretion and most of all, Trust!
While we interact with our clients and prospects on a very personal level, we are a digital-first company, leveraging technology in everything we do.
We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on thousands of clients’ lifestyle… all while having fun! We also believe that diversity adds incredible value to our very international teams, our service, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion and trust in each other.
Why join VDB Luxury Properties?
Do you enjoy disruptive businesses where the traditional way of doing things can be constantly challenged to find a better way? Do you have an international mindset and are naturally curious? Are you a team player with an allergy to BS and company politics? At VDB, we empower our team to do great things. Our start-up culture is defined by candor, fairness, and mentorship. We respect the importance of a work-life balance and are committed to rewarding entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic.
If this sounds like what you are looking for….read more about the benefits you will receive while working at VDB!
We are growing! We are looking for a top-performing Senior Luxury Sales Professional to join our Real Estate team. In your role, you will work directly with highly-qualified high-net-worth clients in a fast-paced sales environment to help redefine selling apartments in Barcelona and its surroundings.
In your role, you will interact with a diverse set of international clients & owners where you will build trusted relationships to find the best solutions and properties available in the market.
You will be part of an experienced, energetic rental team that promotes collaboration and values creating first-class client experiences. Our team comprises people passionate about real estate but who have yet to gain professional experience in the industry. To be successful on our team, you should have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to create a successful business!
When you join VDB, a training program will provide a foundation to build a successful business. Continued support and mentorship, as well as marketing resources and tools to keep the leads coming!
The ultimate goal of this position is to deliver the best-in-class performance and achieve and exceed financial targets for one of the two fundamental categories of our business: SALES.
This role reports to the Head of Commercial. It will own the rental category for a specifically assigned group of leads alongside the responsibility to enrich our property database through your existing network, new relationship building, and close teamwork with the VDB property hunter to achieve and exceed sales targets.
More specifically, these will be your responsibilities:
- You will manage a pipeline of incoming leads where you have to respond fast, leveraging the proven and successful VDB ́s tone of voice, qualify them, and then prioritize them based on specific VDB criteria and your business acumen.
- Be out in the field and become experts in every neighborhood.
- Use in-house created CRM technology to help set the foundation for your business.
- Learn the ins and outs of a transaction and how to close the deal permanently.
- Please take advantage of our fantastic marketing program to help you go above and beyond for your clients.
- You will also need to develop your business strategy to acquire new leads focusing on International clients.
- Once the lead is qualified and prioritized, your primary focus will be to convert it into a client by ensuring that VDB is their only destination for real estate in Barcelona and its surroundings. We are selling them one of our excellent properties and nurturing the relationship for the longer term.
- You will be responsible for searching and driving the selection of suitable properties to propose to your clients. This crucial step will require continuous and deeper learning of the properties in the VDB database and complete visibility of the properties available elsewhere in the market.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a proactive collaboration with our property hunter to get as many new listings of exclusive luxury properties to add to our database that suits our clients’ ́demand.
- You will organize and prepare your visit plan with the clients and take them through the whole VDB visit experience!
- Additionally, you will be required to register all contacts in our CRM system and actively use the CRM as the bible of your sales role and work.
- Additionally, you will lead the weekly Sales & Operations meeting to enable our Operation & Strategy department to update the internal KPIs and have a real-time picture of the business performance.
- Finally, you will be responsible for the commercial proposals to your clients, ensuring that the deal will deliver upon VDB ́s profit expectations while also aligning with clients and owners ́ financial expectations.
Who you are:
You are committed to creating an exceptional experience for our customers and being a passionate defender of its quality. You are ambitious, dynamic, self-directed, and self-motivated.
You are an excellent communicator, equally confident in talking to clients, property ́owners, and other real estate agencies. You LOVE client ‘ relationships and thrive from them.
You understand how to drive performance outcomes with a data-driven mindset and structure in your way of working.
You have experience in a fast pace and highly results-driven commercial environment.
You are confident and experienced in working with high-net-worth international clients.
You are resilient and patient, never taking a NO for an answer, and always looking for a solution even when you have ended all options.
You are a doer who will experiment and persevere until you achieve your goals. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of long-term ambition.
You can be highly reactive and cope with stressful situations where multitasking and time-sensitive deadlines are the norm; at VDB, mañana is not an option. Instead, we answer our clients immediately or within the next 2 hours.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in luxury real estate OR a highly commercial focus in a results-driven company with a strong track record in delivering results.
- Have a deep knowledge of the City of Barcelona and are curious about expanding it to the surroundings and possibly beyond that.
- PASSION for People and for building vital, trusted, and long-term relationships.
- You have a strategic mindset, and you are also able to translate it into action to reach the desired company targets.
- You are highly commercial and can quickly come up with the out-of-the-box idea to close the deal and obtain the best pricing structure and advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and google suite equivalent. Comfortable with the use of online tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Willingness to roll up sleeves to complete the job.
- Patient but with a high degree of sense of urgency to be able to keep up with demanding & international clients!
- Experience in managing a CRM & CMS.
- Be comfortable with the use of Technology.
- Result Driven.
- Strong team player. Collaborator at all times.
- Fluent English is a must; conversational Spanish; other languages are a plus!
We care about you!
VDB benefits allow you and the team to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every VDB employee with gifts crafted to support health and work-life harmony.
Team breakfast and lunches to acknowledge and celebrate our accomplishments while socializing with our peers!
To enhance work-style balance, we encourage various team sports activities throughout the year.
For professional development, we provide financial support with continuing ed courses.
Team activity once a month.
Team offsite once a year.
Electric bicycles and scooters are available for all VDB transportation needs.