Property Acquisition Specialist
About VDB Luxury Properties:
At VDB Luxury Properties, our mission is to disrupt the real estate market by redefining the way luxury properties are rented, purchased or managed in Barcelona and surroundings. Started a couple of years ago, we are experiencing explosive growth and we have big plans for the future and we are not slowing down anytime soon. Our mission is to continue delighting hundreds of high net-worth international clients from all over the world by delivering a world class quality service that they cannot find anywhere else, based on Speed, Quality, Discretion and most of all, Trust!
While we interact with our clients and prospects on a very personal level, we are a digital-first company, leveraging technology in everything we do.
We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on thousands of clients’ lifestyle… all while having fun! We also believe that diversity adds incredible value to our very international teams, our service, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion and trust in each other.
Why join VDB Luxury Properties?
We empower our team to do great things. Our start up culture is defined by candor, fairness, and mentorship. We respect the importance of a work-life balance and we are committed to rewarding entrepreneurial spirit and a work ethic. And with steady expansion in our core markets, growth opportunities abound.
If this sounds like what you are looking for….read more about the benefits you will receive while working at VDB!
We are growing! We are looking for a top-performing Property Acquisition specialist to join our Real Estate team. You will work directly with highly-qualified high-net-worth clients in a fast-paced sales environment to help redefine selling apartments in Barcelona and its surroundings.
In your role, you will interact with a diverse set of international clients & owners where you will build trusted relationships to find the best solutions and properties available in the market.
You will be part of an experienced, energetic sales team that promotes collaboration and values creating first-class client experiences. Our team comprises people passionate about real estate but who have yet to gain professional experience in the industry. To be successful on our team, you should have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to create a successful business!
The ultimate goal of this position is to find the most luxury properties in the market and especially the off-market ones, negotiate with owners and agree on a collaboration for VDB to commercialize them And add them to the VDB portfolio. This role will work closely with the sales and rental team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
This role reports to the Head of Business development.
More specifically, these will be your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for finding and winning the representation of the highest quality luxury properties available in the Barcelona market and beyond, in line with the sales and rental briefs.
- You will be hunting online and offline for any properties which suit our luxury portfolio.
- You will be acting as a detective to find out who are the owners of interesting properties for the VDB portfolio and find any possible creative way to reach out to them and convince them to agree with VDB to commercialize their property and / or showing it to an existing lead or buyer who requested it.
- You will be planning visits for our commercial team and the clients and keep the planning up to date for both parties.
- You will be responsible for collecting all the important information about pricing, property characteristics, relevant information for sales purpose, collaboration agreement, contact details and any pros and cons related to that property.
- You will be responsible for the collaboration agreement and negotiation, for the coordination of the follow-up of new properties to add to our portfolio, including coordinating content creation in collaboration with the creative department and the head of luxury, managing upload in CMS, publishing on VDB website and other platforms.
- You will be in contact with owners and developers and responsible for maintaining a great relationship with all.
- You will prepare property evaluation reports based on the head of product and or commercial team inputs.
Who you are:
You are a motivated individual with excellent social and soft skills, business acumen with a creative mind. You have an analytical mindset, as well as being able to think creatively to solve problems. You are a confident communicator, ambitious, dynamic, self-directed, self-motivated, initiative, good presence, and approachable. You have a strong desire to build something meaningful that drives results. Capable of understanding our international & business people clients’ mindset and, in particular, the luxury world.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a fast pace and highly results-driven commercial environment
- Experience in Real Estate or any Luxury Brand is a plus.
- Experience in Luxury Property Sourcing is a major plus.
- Detailed & fast executer
- Technology SAVVY
- Proficient use of Microsoft package or google equivalent.
- International experience.
- Good listener and fast learner.
- Flexible to adapt to the fast-changing environment – STARTUP
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Solution Oriented: “Do not take a NO for an answer.”
- Customer first mentality: Customer centricity is a MUST.
- Extremely developed sense of urgency and reactivity: doing it NOW is better than TOMORROW.
- Hungry to grow the company and grow with the company.
- High level of stress resistance
- English and Spanish level: excellent.
- Additional Languages are a plus.
- Used to fast-paced environments and high levels of stress resistance
We care about you!
VDB benefits allow you and the team to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every VDB employee with gifts crafted to support health and work-life harmony.
- Team breakfast and lunches to acknowledge and celebrate our accomplishments while socializing with our peers!
- To enhance workstyle balance, we encourage various team sports activities throughout the year.
- For professional development, we provide financial support with continuing ed courses.
- Team activity once a month.
- Team offsite once a year.
- Electric bicycles and scooters are available for all VDB transportation needs.