Luxury Sales Internship
About VDB Luxury Properties:
At VDB Luxury Properties, our mission is to disrupt the real estate market by redefining the way luxury properties are rented, purchased or managed in Barcelona and surroundings. Started a couple of years ago, we are experiencing explosive growth and we have big plans for the future and we are not slowing down anytime soon. Our mission is to continue delighting hundreds of high net-worth international clients from all over the world by delivering a world class quality service that they cannot find anywhere else, based on Speed, Quality, Discretion and most of all, Trust!
While we interact with our clients and prospects on a very personal level, we are a digital-first company, leveraging technology in everything we do.
We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on thousands of clients’ lifestyle… all while having fun! We also believe that diversity adds incredible value to our very international teams, our service, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion and trust in each other.
Why join VDB Luxury Properties?
We empower our team to do great things. Our start up culture is defined by candor, fairness, and mentorship. We respect the importance of a work-life balance and we are committed to rewarding entrepreneurial spirit and a work ethic. And with steady expansion in our core markets, growth opportunities abound.
If this sounds like what you are looking for….read more about the benefits you will receive while working at VDB!
We are excited to offer an internship opportunity to a talented and driven Luxury Sales Graduate to join our Real Estate team at VDB. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work directly with high-net-worth clients and gain experience in a fast-paced sales environment, redefining the way we sell apartments in Barcelona and its surroundings.
In this role, you will have the chance to interact with a diverse set of international clients and owners, building trusted relationships and finding the best solutions and properties available in the market. You will work alongside an experienced and energetic sales team that values collaboration and creating first-class client experiences.
Our team is passionate about real estate and we are committed to providing our interns with the necessary tools and resources to succeed. You will receive comprehensive training, ongoing support and mentorship, and access to marketing resources to help you generate leads.
The primary focus of this internship is to achieve and exceed financial targets in the Sales category. You will report to the Head of Commercial and will be responsible for owning the Sales category for a specifically assigned group of leads. Additionally, you will be expected to enrich our property database through existing network, new relationship building, and close teamwork with the VDB property hunter.
To be successful in this role, you should have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to create a successful business. This internship is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in luxury real estate sales and work with a dynamic team in a supportive and collaborative environment.
More specifically, these will be your responsibilities:
As an intern at VDB, you will have the opportunity to take on a variety of responsibilities that will help you gain valuable experience in the luxury real estate industry. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a pipeline of incoming leads by responding quickly and qualifying them based on VDB criteria and your business acumen.
- Becoming an expert in every neighborhood by spending time in the field.
- Using in-house CRM technology to help set the foundation for your business.
- Learning the ins and outs of a transaction and how to close deals.
- Utilizing our marketing program to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Developing a business strategy to acquire new leads, with a focus on international clients.
- Converting qualified leads into clients by ensuring that VDB is their only destination for real estate in Barcelona and its surroundings.
- Searching and driving the selection of suitable properties to propose to clients.
- Collaborating with our property hunter to get new exclusive luxury property listings.
- Organising and preparing client visits and providing them with the full VDB experience.
- Registering all contacts in our CRM system and actively using the CRM as a tool for your sales role.
- Leading weekly Sales & Operations meetings to update internal KPIs and assess business performance.
- Creating commercial proposals for clients that align with VDB’s profit expectations and clients’ financial expectations.
- These responsibilities will provide you with a broad range of experience in sales, marketing, customer service, and operations, which will be valuable for your future career in the real estate industry. Our team will provide you with comprehensive training and ongoing support to ensure your success in this role.
Who you are:
- You are committed to creating an exceptional experience for our clients and being a passionate defender of its quality. You are ambitious, dynamic, self-directed, and self-motivated.
- You are an excellent communicator, equally confident in talking to clients, property ́owners, and other real estate agencies.
- You LOVE clients’ ́relationships and thrive from them.
- You have experience in a fast pace and highly results-driven environment.
- You are confident working with high-net-worth international clients.
- You are resilient and patient, never taking a NO for an answer, always looking for a solution even when you have ended all options.
- You are a doer who will experiment and persevere until you achieve your goals. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of long-term ambition.
- You can be highly reactive and cope with stressful situations where multitasking and time-sensitive deadlines are the norm; at VDB, mañana is not an option; we answer to our clients immediately or within the next 2 hours.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Have knowledge of the City of Barcelona and are curious about expanding it to the surroundings and possibly beyond that.
- PASSION for People and for building vital, trusted, and long-term relationships.
- You have a strategic mindset, and you are also able to translate it into action to reach the desired company targets.
- You are highly commercial and can quickly come up with the out-of-the-box idea to close the deal and obtain the best pricing structure and advantage.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and google suite equivalent. Comfortable with the use of online tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Willingness to roll up sleeves to complete the job.
- Patient but with a high degree of sense of urgency to be able to keep up with demanding & international clients!
- Experience in managing a CRM & CMS.
- Be comfortable with the use of Technology.
- Result Driven.
- Strong team player. Collaborator at all times.
- Fluent English is a must; conversational Spanish; other languages are a plus!
We care about you!
VDB benefits allow you and the team to feel appreciated and empowered. We invest in every VDB employee with gifts crafted to support health and work-life harmony.
Team breakfast and lunches to acknowledge and celebrate our accomplishments while socializing with our peers!
To enhance workstyle balance, we encourage various team sports activities throughout the year.
For professional development, we provide financial support with continuing ed courses.
Team activity once a month.
Team offsite once a year.
Electric bicycles and scooters are available for all VDB transportation needs.